Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GENERAL discussions

ferrarif1

GENERAL discussions

The Spanish police have arrested three suspected computer hackers in connection with recent cyber-attacks on Sony’s PlayStation network as well as corporate and government websites around the world. The police said that with the arrests, they had dismantled the local leadership of Anonymous, the shadowy international network of computer hackers.

According to the statement, Anonymous is made up of people from various countries organised into cells that share common goals. The activists operate anonymously, but in a coordinated fashion.

One of the “hacktivist” detainees, the police said, had a computer server in an apartment in the northern port city of Gijon, from which the group attacked the Web sites of the Sony PlayStation online gaming store.
    The police said members of Anonymous made use of a computer program called LOIC to crash websites by flooding them with denial of service attacks. The arrests follow an investigation that commenced last October, when hackers overwhelmed the Spanish Ministry of Culture’swWebsite to protest Spanish legislation increasing punishments for illegal downloads.

ferrarif1

Re: GENERAL discussions

Dutch viewers victim to BBC DVB-S2 switchover

After the BBC switched over its HD satellite broadcasts from DVB-S to DVB-S2, Dutch subscribers to UPC, KPN IPTV and Canal Digitaal Satelliet watched a blank screen when they should have been viewing BBC HD or BBC One HD.

Although the switchover was announced by the BBC, it looked like the change of transmission standard came as a surprise to most Dutch platforms. It is expected that most platforms will make the necessary technical adjustments during the day.
    UPDATE - UPC Nederland has meanwhile restored distribution of BBC HD on its network. In an email BBC Worldwide Channels said “that all our licensed operators were informed of the switch for HD satellite broadcasts in advance and have successfully made the switch for their subscribers.”

Both UPC and KPN’s IPTV service Interactieve Televisie carry BBC HD under a new contract with BBC Worldwide Channels. Other platforms in Holland and Belgium carrying their HD channels from the BBC might also be affected.
    Although there is no formal agreement between the BBC and the DTH platforms Canal Digitaal Satelliet (The Netherlands) and TV Vlaanderen (Belgium), the satellite operator has included all domestic BBC channels in its line-up of FTA satellite channels. The company said it will issue an update later today.

Uploads
    Thanks

It has just been announced that The UK government has made available Ministry of Defence Files regarding UFO sitings in the UK. They can be downloaded from The website of national statistics for a period of 1 month, free of charge.

http ufos. nationalarchives. gov. uk

Uploads
    Thanks

happy christmas all sat-dreambox.com members, pls kindly help me out of this problem. i bought china dm800se want to configure newcamd and cccam account and when i press blue botton it doesn't prompt me to blue pannel to continue my configuration have tried so many images still don't give blue panel to download addons so that i continue with my configuration. currently allrussian is the image that is runing on d dm800se now. infact other connections r ok when i also tried connecting it with DCC every thing was ok pls help me out am new to dreambox. what to do to press blue botton to download addons? 10x so much as u r hoping to help me.
    below here are what display when i press blue botton.
    1) BitrateViewer
    2) BlackPanel
    3) Genuine Dreambox
    4) Graphical Multi EPG
    5) SHOUTcast
    6) software management
    7) timeChanger
    8) Weather Plugin

Uploads
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,551 Times in 1,847 Posts

Smile Re: GENERAL discussions

Quote Originally Posted by frequensy View Post
    happy christmas all sat-dreambox.com members, pls kindly help me out of this problem. i bought china dm800se want to configure newcamd and cccam account and when i press blue botton it doesn't prompt me to blue pannel to continue my configuration have tried so many images still don't give blue panel to download addons so that i continue with my configuration. currently allrussian is the image that is runing on d dm800se now. infact other connections r ok when i also tried connecting it with DCC every thing was ok pls help me out am new to dreambox. what to do to press blue botton to download addons? 10x so much as u r hoping to help me.
    below here are what display when i press blue botton.
    1) BitrateViewer
    2) BlackPanel
    3) Genuine Dreambox
    4) Graphical Multi EPG
    5) SHOUTcast
    6) software management
    7) timeChanger
    8) Weather Plugin
    Doesn`t look normal what you are describing in your post.What you write is normaly shown when you press blue button long.
    My advise is to load a fresh image and then manualy install tspanel.Be carefull to load an image suitable for your receiver.
    After flashing your receiver with new image and making all adjustments download from our download area the plugin tspanel.
    I give you the link here TSpanel(Tunisiasat Panel) version 4.3 - Downloads - Sat-Dreambox
    Unrar it and transfer it ( enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.3_mipsel.ipk ) with DCC or other ftp to /tmp and then give it Attributes 755.
    Install it manualy by selecting manual install addon.
    After that you will have the sellection Download extra and through that you can install the cams you need.
    DREAMBOX FAN

DM 8000 HD.....DM 7020 HD
    ......DM 800se HD......DM 500 HD
    DM 7020s............DM 7000s
    ............DM 5620s..............DM 7020si
    DM 600................DM 500..............
    ...Humax 5400.........AZBox Premium
    Wavefrontier T90-----Gibertini OP150-----Tecatel 1.80 + powerjack-----45E-30W coverage

Keep in mind this.To err is human.
    Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tzimakos For This Useful Post:

Admin (26-12-2011), zumna (27-03-2012)

Uploads
    Thanks

10x, ve refresh the image with ramiMAHER and install Ts panel via DCC pls how do i add attribute 755? as was advised by tzimakos and further steps after that? 10x waitn for your contribution to insert my cccam account n continue enjoying it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frequensy For This Useful Post:

Admin (30-12-2011), zumna (27-03-2012)

Uploads
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

10x, ve refresh the image with ramiMAHER and install Ts panel via DCC pls how do i add attribute 755? as was advised by tzimakos and further steps after that? 10x waitn for your contribution to insert my cccam account n continue enjoying it.
    Open DCC select FTP and go to /tmp where your file was transfered.
    Right click on it and sellect Attributes.
    Give it 755 and ok.

After that as i mentioned in my previous post manual install addon TSpanel.
    Rebbot and go to download extra.
    Fron that point you can download the cams you need.

When finished again with DCC and FTP go to /etc and find the file CCcam.cfg
    Right click on it and edit the file.
    This is where you put the Cline given by your server.
    Save it and exit and you`re ready to go.
    Start your CCcam through blue button,and if all steps were done right,you will be connected to your server.
    DREAMBOX FAN

Wavefrontier T90-----Gibertini OP150-----Tecatel 1.80 + powerjack-----45E-30W coverage

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tzimakos For This Useful Post:

Admin (27-12-2011), zumna (27-03-2012)

Uploads
    Thanks

wow, a very big 360 thanks to Tzimakos it work fine. thank u Tzimakos

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frequensy For This Useful Post:

Admin (30-12-2011), zumna (27-03-2012)

Uploads
    Thanks

helo sat-dreambox.com pls is there remedy for my china dm800 every time it hang or short down withing 5-10 min and can't boot successfully any time internet network is plug to it. it just hang can't execute booting i need help or suggestion from u kindly help me out

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frequensy For This Useful Post:

zumna (27-03-2012)

Uploads
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

helo sat-dreambox.com pls is there remedy for my china dm800 every time it hang or short down withing 5-10 min and can't boot successfully any time internet network is plug to it. it just hang can't execute booting i need help or suggestion from u kindly help me out
    Hello again.
    Please give us some more details in order to understand what`s wrong.
    You say that your box hangs ? You mean no response from the box if you give commands ?Can you connect to the box ?...etc
    Give us a more detailed description of what happens.
    DREAMBOX FAN

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tzimakos For This Useful Post:

zumna (27-03-2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information